Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy New (school) Year - 11 Great Habits to Success

Happy New Year!


No, my calendar isn’t wrong. I am talking about the new school year. For many of you school may have already started but for my kids the big day is today. So how does this topic get to be the first official post of my life coaching blog? Well, it is because I really want to get my kids started off on the right foot and so I have a short article for you today with a list of suggestions that can spell success for my kids and yours.

These tips are not only good for kids starting school but they can make a big impact on everyone’s lives! So whether or not you have school age kids around, get the article and make each day the best it can be. Just enter your name and e-mail address in the box to the right to receive your 11 Great habits for success via e-mail. Or go to www.coachnancypaul.com to see it now!



It would be great for this blog to be interactive… so please share any tips or tricks you have that can help someone else get a great start on the new year! Of course these are not only great back-to-school tips but they are tips that can be used by everyone to be more successful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!