Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Birthday Freebies

I saw a news clip today about various things organizations offer for free or at a discount on your birthday. The one I was most aware of recently was Disney offering free entrance to one of their parks on your special day. What could be better than spending your birthday with Mickey and pals? Great promotion but when I started planning the trip around my birthday the other costs started to add up to a point where I decided it just wasn’t going to work this year. So Walt, when you able to throw in airfare and a hotel room let me know and I will be there! Still, it is a nice incentive for some and a great marketing tool.

So now what am I going to do on my birthday (which isn’t for a few more months)? I did a little Google search and found a world of free stuff out there. Most of it seems to be food (not so good for the diet) but if you can’t splurge on your birthday then when can you splurge?! Some freebies are even good for the birthday week or month so no need to try to get it all in on one day. Many require you to join their mailing list or birthday club but you may find it still worthwhile.

Here is a sampling of some of the businesses I found that want your birthday business…
California Pizza Kitchen, Cold Stone Creamery, Toys R Us, Macaroni Grill, AMF Bowling, Dairy Queen and DSW Shoewarehouse. For more information and more freebies check out http://www.freebirthdaytreats.com/.


Special Coaching Offer… Summer is ending and for many of us that marks the time to get back to focusing on our business or other important life goals. I am offering a special coaching package right now – 6 sessions for just $180 (that’s a savings of over $250). Sessions are conducted over the telephone so scheduling is easy.

Whether you are looking for motivation, tired of being stressed out, looking to make a change or trying to figure out where you are going, coaching can help! Coaching helps you get from here to there by helping you understand what is right for you, guiding you through the twists and turns and providing an accountability partner.

Contact me to get your questions answered, see if we are a good fit or set up your first session.

~Nancy Paul
Helping you manage your life while staying sane!

Nancy@LifeRelationshipCoach.com
www.LifeRelationshipCoach.com
301-789-2963

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!